Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some Feedback from the Meditation Workshop

Each person has unique goals or expectations when starting a meditation practice.
While I generally try to encourage participants to let go of their preconceptions and just experience the sensations of their body and the moment, sometimes we focus on techniques that boost the immune system or break self-destructive habits.

Here are some comments from our most recent workshop...

From a patient who was nervous about a job interview:
I had a more focused and comfortable 2nd interview today, Diane


This meditation session was Jessica's first time. She is recovering from back injury:
Thank you so much for the meditation last night... I really wanted to see what it was all about. I had a difficult time getting (and staying) comfortable because of my long-term injuries. ...You're quite caring and skilled, and I loved being there nonetheless! I did get some peace from it.


From a young father:
Thanks for guiding the meditation. I really enjoyed being aware of any physical sensations and being with that. I hope to make the next one. Kevin


And from a sustainable ("Green) design consultant:
Thanks Sigal…I really enjoyed it. I’ve put it in my calendar for next month. Best, Alegre


Thank you to everyone who participated in this month's Meditation Workshop. Meditation is a practice. To support your practice, join us April 1 for our next group session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.